Friday, March 23, 2007

A deep dark secret

I can't keep it a secret any longer. I couldn't help it, honest. And it was not by choice. Kim and Maggie enticed me and I succumbed. Yes, I admit it. . . I . . . am. . . an American Idolater. Shameful, I know, but I can't help it. They never should have gotten rid of Sundance and I, like everyone else, cannot fathom Sanjaya (it can only be some perturbation in the space-time continuum, some sort of black hole or alternate dimension). Melinda should win but probably won't--not "edgy"or "contemporary" or whatever enough. If tomorrow she put out a CD with some Peggy Lee, Ella, and Billy on it I would run out to Barnes & Noble (gadzooks their CD's are expensive) and wait for the doors to open. Did "As Long as He Needs Me" give you chills or what?

1 comment:

  1. i love it!!!! so glad i got mom hooked so she could do the same to you! GO MELINDA!

    ReplyDelete